Tak Suzuki is the co-founder of Senkusha, a funding platform looking to support and grow emerging artists, musicians, and athletes through NFT sales. Tak is soon to be a physiology graduate from the University of Auckland, he loves experimenting with new tech, and has an impressive CV at a young age.
In this conversation we talk about:
- Music labels and the motivation for a crowd funding platform
- NFTs, mp3s, transparency, and minting on Ethereum
- The upcoming launch with musician Ash Supé
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:06 When did you first hear about crypto?
- 05:36 Senkusha
- 08:19 Not a music label
- 11:04 Finding talent and upside for artists
- 13:06 Business model & royalties
- 17:06 Why NFTs & mp3s?
- 19:40 Minting on ethereum
- 24:14 Transparency & DAOs
- 28:02 Ash Supé
- 30:32 the Senkusha 500
- 34:50 BCNZ
- 36:47 rapidfire
- 39:42 fin
Some notes from the show:
The BCNZ Pod:
Music: Liféstyle Freéstyle by Ash Supé
Media & Sponsorship Enquires:
Recorded at blockheight 743902. The BCNZ Podcast was founded in 2022 by Jeff Nijsse and Bryan Ventura.