Tak Suzuki is the co-founder of Senkusha, a funding platform looking to support and grow emerging artists, musicians, and athletes through NFT sales. Tak is soon to be a physiology graduate from the University of Auckland, he loves experimenting with new tech, and has an impressive CV at a young age.
In this conversation we talk about:
- Music labels and the motivation for a crowd funding platform
- NFTs, mp3s, transparency, and minting on Ethereum
- The upcoming launch with musician Ash Supé
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:06 When did you first hear about crypto?
- 05:36 Senkusha
- 08:19 Not a music label
- 11:04 Finding talent and upside for artists
- 13:06 Business model & royalties
- 17:06 Why NFTs & mp3s?
- 19:40 Minting on ethereum
- 24:14 Transparency & DAOs
- 28:02 Ash Supé
- 30:32 the Senkusha 500
- 34:50 BCNZ
- 36:47 rapidfire
- 39:42 fin
Some notes from the show:
- Banksy NFT
- Mike Shinoda's music NFTs
- At least 2600 fake tickets to the Champions League Final
- IPFS for storing NFTs
The BCNZ Pod:
Music: Liféstyle Freéstyle by Ash Supé
Media & Sponsorship Enquires:
Recorded at blockheight 743902. The BCNZ Podcast was founded in 2022 by Jeff Nijsse and Bryan Ventura.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.