Ben Rose is the GM of Binance New Zealand. He has a long history of sales, marketing, and growth with New Zealand businesses from start ups to banks like ASB and NIB.
Last month Binance launched here in the New Zealand market and Ben is tasked with growing the crypto market and *maybe* bringing back our futures trading once Binance is properly licenced.
In this conversation we touch on marketing, regulation, education and some self sovereign topics like custody and ownership. I hope you enjoy my conversation with Ben Rose.
01:46 sales and marketing
09:10 the NZ customer
12:53 Binance in NZ
15:10 licensing in NZ
20:00 customer protection
23:40 education in crypto
26:00 but crypto isn't backed
29:54 self custody
35:02 near term outlook
36:24 on podcasting
38:09 rapid fire
Some notes from the show:
- Tesla's no spend marketing
- Binance registers in NZ
- 1-in-10 Kiwi's hold crypto
- NTSB retrospective
- Robett Hollis busting myths
- Federal Reserve Building (NYC)
- Is there any gold in Fort Knox (Kentucky)?
- Blackrock's long journey toward crypto adoption
- Koura's crypto Kiwisaver fund
- NZ Sales & Marketing Insider podcast
The BCNZ Pod:
- Website https://podcast.blockchain.org.nz/
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
The Blockchain New Zealand podcast is brought to you by EasyCrypto
Media & Sponsorship Enquires:
Recorded at blockheight 762353. The BCNZ podcast was founded in 2022 by Jeff Nijsse and Bryan Ventura.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.